Supercharge your autoblog!
WP-Supercharged is a Wordpress autoblog plugin that let's you put your blog on autopilot with tons of content. (Auto)Blogging has never been easier!
Instead of generating content based on RSS feeds, which can result in very small posts because of summary feeds, WP-Supercharged pulls articles from several sources including:
- Associated Content
- Articles Base
- Yahoo RSS
Using WP-Supercharged for your autoblog is so easy, a total n00b can do it successfully! Setup is simple and fast, allowing you to have a complete keyword-targeted autoblog setup in just a couple minutes. Our Wordpress autoblog plugin will allow you to create hundreds of autoblogs per day with ease of setup and use.
Fill your blog with tons of content, images, and videos that will have your visitors coming back for more. Check out these great features of our Wordpress autoblog plugin:
- NO CRON REQUIRED! Set the number of posts per day, and how often to post. Keywords are published based on a pageview delay, so that means you'll never have to set a cron job!
- Automatically generate tags for your posts. Great for SEO.
- Optionally post link back to source and/or content source.
- Choose to use original post's title, or use current page's keyword as title. If original title is used, optionally insert keyword below title.
- No keywords? Use the built-in scraper to build a list of money-making keywords!
- Scrape video and images to make your posts more engaging and visually appealing for visitors.
- Markov support to make each post totally unique. No more duplicate content penalties! Select from two different markov options.
- Public and private proxy support
- Free updates for life
We're always adding new features and content sources to WP-Supercharged, because we believe that it should be the only autoblog plugin you'll ever need. Some of the exciting features we have planned include:
- Addition of scraping ANY RSS feed
- Even more content sources
- Integrated Google and Yahoo Ads
- Automatic cloaking
- Social bookmark submissions
- cURL enabled
- GD library (for image support)
- Wordpress 2.6+
Usage instructions are included in a README file included with the plugin, although it's so easy to use you probably won't need it ;)
Current Version: 1.1